If you live in Denmark outside the post codes 6200-6499 we can offer an Accommodation Guarantee when you start studying in Sønderborg.
The Accommodation Guarantee is valid for the ordinary start of studying in August/September and ensures that you will be offered accommodation (room with shared kitchen or 1-room accommodation) at one of the dormitories in Sønderborg, with occupancy at latest the 31st of December.
Conditions for Accommodation Guarantee to be granted are:
• you must have made an application at our homepage and be part of the waiting list and have added all types of rooms with shared kitchen and 1-room accommodations - at all dorms
• you must have emailed documentation that you will start an education
• you must no later than August 15 contact us per email to be added the Accommodation Guarantee List
• you must be settled outside the post codes 6200-6499 (documentation is required)
• you must accept our first accommodation offer (only one offer is given, and if you decline the first offer - you will be part of the ordinary waiting list)
• you must not previously have declined/not answered an accommodation offer with moving in date August 1 or later
If Kollegiernes Kontor cannot offer you accommodation for start of education August/September we will assist you in accommodation here:
• Guest rooms at the dormitories
• Skolehjemmet in Sønderborg
Contact us if you have any questions.